In alignment with the State of Ohio’s Stay at Home Order, requiring only essential services workers leave home, Dress for Success Columbus is suspending all in-person programming at this time. Staff will continue to work remotely and be available via email. Empower Hour, Professional Women’s Group, Interviewing for Success and Boss Girl will continue remotely.
With limited staff and volunteers throughout the next several weeks, we invite you to empower with us by donating clothing after April 6, 2020. To keep everyone safe, we are asking that you clean your donations according to care instructions. As a reminder, apparel donations should be new to gently-worn condition, contemporary in style, in season, and ready-to-wear. All cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery and undergarments must be new.
In addition, the March Volunteer Open House has been cancelled. We are thankful for your continued passion and love for the Dress for Success Columbus mission, as well as your trust and support. We greatly look forward to inviting you to once again empower with your sisters! We will keep you posted on the latest updates as soon as they become available.
Click here for information on how Dress for Success Columbus and the Central Ohio community are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and providing resources to those in need.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide quarters and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM | Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekly Power Hour workshops: Friday 1 -2 PM
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.