We have resumed apparel and accessory donation acceptance on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 AM until 4 PM and are thrilled to introduce curbside donations! We respectfully request that you store items in the trunk of your car, park the marked spots behind our building, and call or text us upon arrival! To keep everyone safe, we graciously ask that you bring your gently-worn, clean, in-season apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories ready for an interview or the workplace. We also accept new cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery, undergarments.
Our in-person styling services have also resumed as of May 18. Masks are mandatory, hand sanitizer and soap are provided and appropriate social distancing guidelines are in place. We have found a great way to give our beautiful women personal styling services, with curated looks aligned with her style preferences, along with the dose of empowerment that makes us one-of-a-kind. Other professional development programming including Empower Hour, Professional Women’s Group, Interviewing for Success and Boss Girl will continue remotely.
This year our mission to empower women to achieve economic independence is more urgent than ever. Dine.Drink.Dress. is a celebration of our sisters’ stories – their perseverance and their commitment to beginning anew. We’ll be doing things a bit differently this year, but we promise to deliver a unique virtual experience in support of a great cause! Join us on August 6 for fabulous fashion show featuring local celebrities, the launch of our Mobile Career Center, and cap off the evening with a virtual dance party! If you choose, we’ll even hand-deliver your amazing swag bag! This is one you won’t want to miss! Click here for more information!
Be the power and help her get back to work! Please consider giving one hour of your pay each month to help more women achieve economic independence. As an added bonus, we have some AMAZING incentives – including VIP, in-person tickets to our signature events Dine.Drink.Dress and Beyond the Suit, laptop swag and “In Honor of You” cards (perfect to celebrate the women in your life doing incredible things!) EVERY gift is important! Donations can be made in monthly installments or in a lump sum. A woman ready to take her next step needs your support today! Click here to empower with us today!
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide quarters and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success Columbus parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM | Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekly Power Hour workshops: Friday 1 -2 PM
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.