Join us for Beyond the Suit on October 5, 2020. This year, our annual fall event will be a hybrid in-person and virtual evening event. The focus will be on Women, Work and Economic Empowerment: Lighting a Pathway for Her Future. We are excited to celebrate our 2020 Woman of Power and highlight our new mobile unit with you! More information on how you can participate in this special event online or in-person at Easton Town Center is available by clicking here. Sponsorships, Captain of Empowerment and Individual opportunities are available.
We are proud to partner with Impact Community Action to assist with applications for rental assistance in addition to providing additional support from the workforce development and suiting program at Dress for Success Columbus.The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence. Helping our women have access to stay in their home is critical to ensuring she can support her family and provide stability. Click here for more information about what you need to get started!
Please note our new donation drop-off hours – Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. We respectfully request that you store items in the trunk of your car, park the marked spots behind our building, and call or text us upon arrival! To keep everyone safe, we graciously ask that you bring your gently-worn, clean, in-season apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories ready for an interview or the workplace. We also accept new cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery, undergarments. Thank you for empowering with us!
We are currently providing interview and employment suiting via Empowerment2Go packages! We have found a great way to give our beautiful women personal styling services, with curated looks aligned with her style preferences, along with the dose of empowerment that makes us one-of-a-kind. Referral and scheduled appointments are still needed for suiting. Other professional development programming including Empower Hour, Professional Women’s Group, Interviewing for Success and Boss Girl will continue remotely through the end of 2020.
Be the power and help her get back to work! Please consider giving one hour of your pay each month to help more women achieve economic independence. As an added bonus, we have some AMAZING incentives – including VIP, in-person tickets to our signature events Dine.Drink.Dress and Beyond the Suit, laptop swag and “In Honor of You” cards (perfect to celebrate the women in your life doing incredible things!) EVERY gift is important! Donations can be made in monthly installments or in a lump sum. A woman ready to take her next step needs your support today! Click here to empower with us today!
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide quarters and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success Columbus parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM | Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekly Power Hour workshops: Friday 1 -2 PM
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.