Thank you for your continued support of our mission during these uncertain times. We are thrilled to welcome you back to the boutique, and you can expect us to be prepared.
We have opened again for clothing donations as of May 14. You can expect new intake procedures, including curbside pick-up services. We respectfully request that you store items in the trunk of your car, park in a donation spot behind our building, and call or text us at (614) 680-3491 upon arrival for curbside pick-up! To keep everyone safe, we graciously ask that you bring your gently-worn, clean, in-season donations to help our women go back to work empowered and in-style. Did you know we also accept new cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery, undergarments? We do!
Our styling services have resumed as of May 18. We respectfully request that all clients and volunteers wear a mask with us while in the boutique. Masks, hand sanitizer, soap, and appropriate social distancing guidelines will all be provided. We have found a great way to give our beautiful women personal styling services, with curated looks aligned with her style preferences, along with the dose of empowerment that makes us one-of-a-kind. Empower Hour, Professional Women’s Group, Interviewing for Success and Boss Girl will continue remotely.
Please consider giving one hour of your pay each month to help more women achieve economic independence. As an added bonus, we have some AMAZING incentives – including VIP, in-person tickets to our signature events Dine.Drink.Dress and Beyond the Suit, and laptop swag! Click here to empower with us today!
Click here for information on how Dress for Success Columbus and the Central Ohio community are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and providing resources to those in need.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide quarters and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success Columbus parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM | Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekly Power Hour workshops: Friday 1 -2 PM
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.