Dress for Success Columbus is excited to present a NEW and elevated workforce development event, designed to help women take their personal and professional life to the next LEVEL! Join us on Saturday, October 1 for a one-day personal and professional development conference featuring mental health author Achea Redd; empowerment sessions featuring thought-provoking, confidence-building; and career-developing topics that will contribute to the growth and development of women in our community. The day also includes a job market; learning sessions including resume reviews and 1:1 career coaching; a pop–up shop highlighting workplace trends; free professional headshots; networking with leaders across the community and so much more! To learn more and register for this exciting event, click here.
Please note our new donation drop-off hours – Mondays and Fridays between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm ONLY. We respectfully request that you park in one of the marked spots behind our building, and call us using the number posted upon arrival! We graciously ask that you bring your gently-worn, clean, in-season apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories ready for an interview or the workplace. We also accept new cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery and undergarments. We kindly request that items being donated are no more than 5 years old and show little to no wear.
Be the power and help her get back to work! Please consider giving one hour of your pay each month to help more women achieve economic independence. EVERY gift is important! Donations can be made in monthly installments or in a lump sum. A woman ready to take her next step needs your support today! Click here to empower with us today!
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street, snap a photo of your license plate and we will pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Dress for Success Columbus parking spaces in the rear of the building, and call the posted number for assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Apparel Donation Acceptance: Mondays and Fridays: 10 AM – 4 PM | Visit our DONATE page for Boutique partners that accept donations on evenings and Saturdays.
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.