In celebration of Women’s History Month, be the power that fuels change, creates opportunity and helps move women forward by making a financial contribution to support the mission of Dress for Success Columbus. Donations can be made in monthly installments or in a lump sum. Click Here to learn more!
Apparel Donations will be paused Monday, March 20 through Thursday, March 30 for the Spring FAB Sale. Regular donation acceptance will resume Friday, March 31. Donations are accepted Monday and Friday from 10 AM until 4 PM. Please park in on of our labeled parking spots and call the number listed on the sign to be directed to our donations warehouse. For additional donation acceptance availability, you can drop off donations at one of our alternative donation locations during their hours. We graciously ask that you bring your gently-worn, clean, in-season apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories ready for an interview or the workplace. We also accept new cosmetics, personal care items, hosiery and undergarments. We kindly request that items being donated are no more than 5 years old and show little to no wear.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide and over 150 sister affiliates in 30 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street, snap a photo of your license plate and we will pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Dress for Success Columbus parking spaces in the rear of the building, and call the posted number for assistance.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Suiting (By Appointment Only): Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Career Center: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Apparel Donation Acceptance: Mondays and Fridays: 10 AM – 4 PM | Visit our DONATE page for Boutique partners that accept donations on evenings and Saturdays.
Financial Donations: Accepted 24 hours a day through our secure, on-line server, via postal mail (address above), or in person.
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.