Member Vision Statement: Inspire women through professionalism, where self-defined success is achieved in career and in life in a multi-cultural environment.
The Professional Women’s Group (PWG) is an exclusive career-development alliance for women who obtain employment following services at Dress for Success Columbus. Meetings and networking opportunities are available throughout the month; topics focus on various aspects of Professional Development. Membership is free of charge. Certificates of Achievement are awarded annually.
PWG Membership Information
Please contact Bridgett McKinnon, Professional Women’s Group Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions regarding the following guidelines.
- We are continuing the application process for all members. For convenience, please read the 2020 Membership Eligibility Guidelines, AVAILABLE HERE, to familiarize yourself with membership requirements.
- 2019 Members: If you presently meet the eligibility guidelines AND attend three (3) or more meetings in 2019 please complete the 2020 PWG Member Renewal Application, AVAILABLE HERE.
- New Members and Potential 2020 Participants: If you presently meet the eligibility guidelines AND attended less than three (3) meetings in 2019 wish to return from previous involvement or are new to PWG, please complete the 2020 PWG MEMBER APPLICATION, Available HERE.
- January 18 – Tifiani Kendrick, Vision Board Goal Setter 2020
- January 21 – Robin Goodstein, Effective Communication
- February 15 – Christina McLemore, Bank of America, Saving & Budgeting
- February 18 – Dayna Chessin, Adapatability – Change is Good
- Success InSight Conference, State Auto
- March 17 – Domestic Violence
*Please complete and electronically submit the application. Clients are welcome to use the Career Center to complete and submit applications. We appreciate your involvement in PWG, and look forward to an amazing year of growth and progress!
Are you a seasoned professional in your field and have a passion to help women maintain the determination and drive needed to excel in life? Would you and/or your organization like to sponsor Professional Women’s Group? We’d love to speak with you and get you involved in this extremely rewarding program. Follow us on Facebook – Professional Women’s Group Columbus.
Please send an email to email@example.com, or call 614.291.5420 ext 18. Thank you for your support!