Member Vision Statement: Inspire women through professionalism, where self-defined success is achieved in career and in life in a multi-cultural environment.
The Professional Women’s Group (PWG) is an exclusive career-development alliance for women who obtain employment following services at Dress for Success Columbus. Meetings and networking opportunities are available throughout the month; topics focus on various aspects of Professional Development. Membership is free of charge. Certificates of Achievement are awarded annually.
Due to the current climate, Dress for Success Columbus will live stream its weekly Professional Women’s Group meetings for the foreseeable future to comply with public health officials’ recommendations for people to avoid crowds to stop the spread of the novel Coronavirus responsible for COVID–19. Follow Professional Women’s Group on Facebook for meeting updates!
Upcoming Meeting Information (Click the date to be redirected to the registration link)
- June Saturday Meeting: June 19, 2021, 11:00 AM, Bank of America, Saving for Travel & Entertainment
- June PM Tuesday Meeting: June 22, 2021, 6:00 PM – Personal Development
PWG Membership Information
Please contact Bridgett McKinnon, Professional Women’s Group Manager, at email@example.com, with any questions regarding the following guidelines.
- We are continuing the application process for all members. For convenience, please read the 2021 Membership Eligibility Guidelines, AVAILABLE HERE, to familiarize yourself with membership requirements.
- 2020 Members: If you presently meet the eligibility guidelines AND attend three (3) or more meetings in 2020 please complete the 2021 PWG Member Renewal Application, AVAILABLE HERE.
- New Members and Potential 2021 Participants: If you presently meet the eligibility guidelines AND attended less than three (3) meetings in 2020 wish to return from previous involvement or are new to PWG, please complete the 2021 PWG MEMBER APPLICATION, Available HERE
*Please complete and electronically submit the application. Clients are welcome to use the Career Center to complete and submit applications. We appreciate your involvement in PWG, and look forward to an amazing year of growth and progress!
Are you a seasoned professional in your field and have a passion to help women maintain the determination and drive needed to excel in life? Would you and/or your organization like to sponsor Professional Women’s Group? We’d love to speak with you and get you involved in this extremely rewarding program. Follow us on Facebook – Professional Women’s Group Columbus.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614.291.5420 ext 18. Thank you for your support!