SECURE | RETAIN | ADVANCE
- Whether you’re preparing for a job interview, starting a new career, or in need of style guidance to show up every day confident and authentically you, Dress for Success Columbus is here! Our personal stylists work one-on-one with women to provide head-to-toe styling, accessories, cosmetics, and personal care items. These essentials are not only critical in leveling the playing field in a job interview but also in building the self-worth and confidence of all women. Schedule a style session with Dress for Success Columbus today!
- The Mobile Career Center (MCC) is an economic empowerment center on wheels that has brought the term “meet her where she is” to life. The MCC takes Dress for Success Columbus services directly into the neighborhoods that need them the most. Onboard, women receive head-to-toe styling, cosmetics, and personal care items. The MCC also offers computer-skills training; assistance with resumes, cover letters, and interview skills; and access to information about job openings and community resources.
Success Coaching is for:
- The woman with a scheduled job interview
- The woman thinking about switching careers.
- The woman that knows she deserves a bonus or pay increase but has questions about the best approach.
- The woman that is ready for a promotion, but unsure of how to start the conversation.
- Confidence building!
This program gives women the opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching with a vetted Human Resources professional before having the important career conversations on her success journey.
- Women2Women is our signature mentoring program – during each six-month cohort Dress for Success Columbus pairs employed women with an established professional so they can receive the one-on-one support necessary to expand their professional networks and job advancement skills. This exclusive program allows for long-lasting bonds to form and a powerful and strong network created for all involved.
Empower HER Virtual Series
- Empower HER is a monthly one-hour virtual empowerment series featuring inspirational speakers, panel discussions, life-changing workshops, and trainings designed to help ALL women claim their power, pursue growth, and level up in work and in life. Viewers can tune in live monthly or watch archived episodes on our Facebook or YouTube channels.
- As the personal and professional development arm of Dress for Success Columbus, PWG is an exclusive career development group promoting job retention and career advancement workshops, trainings, panel discussions, and more. PWG meetings provide valuable information, tools, and resources while creating a safe and nurturing environment for members to network with other professionals. Meetings focus on a range of topics from leadership development, financial literacy, health and wellness, and more. Membership to PWG is open to all women who are currently employed.