The Annual Beyond the Suit Luncheon Celebration
The 2018 Beyond the Suit Luncheon was an extraordinary event as so many incredible women were honored, including 2018 Woman of Power, Tasha Marie Jones and inspirational Founder Vicki Bowen Hewes, who officially welcomed Angel Harris as Executive Director. Because of events like Beyond the Suit, we can empower and change lives. We are still accepting donations towards our goal, and it is easier than ever to make a difference. Please click here to visit our online donation page. For a glimpse into the joy and celebration that filled the day, click here to view event photos.
New Executive Director Named
We are proud to announce Angel Harris as our new Executive Director. Angel brings nearly 20 years of non-profit experience and deep professional roots in Central Ohio. Angel will be joining us mid-October where she will succeed Founder and CEO, Vicki Bowen Hewes, who will remain in an advisory role until the end of 2018, and Founder Emeritus 2019 forward.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 140 sister affiliates in 20 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide a meter card and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Visit our DONATE page for Boutique partners that accept donations evenings and Saturdays.
Accepted 24 hours a day through our secure, on-line server, via postal mail (address above), or in person.
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.