Dress for Success Columbus will be closed Friday, October 21 for off-site programming at our Beyond the Suit Luncheon. The agency will reopen on Monday, October 24 at 8:30 AM. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your support of our mission and the inspirational women we empower!
Our mission empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered over 9,000 women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 140 sister affiliates in 20 countries across the globe! The official Worldwide website link is accessible below.
We gratefully celebrate our 9th year of empowering women in need with new looks and renewed outlooks! Now our mission has the opportunity to undergo a much-needed refresh that will elevate the atmosphere and experience for the inspirational women we serve with an updated and functional design donated by our remarkable supporters at Chute Gerdeman. Click here for more information about the vision for our renewed agency.
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide a meter card and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.