The Beyond the Suit Luncheon is our signature fundraiser and showcases the tremendous impact Dress for Success Columbus’ Suiting, Career Center, Employment Retention and Mentoring programs have on the lives of women moving forward with dignity in our community. All of our services are free of charge for the women we serve. Every dollar raised at Beyond the Suit helps transform the lives of women as they build new futures for themselves and their families.
Please click here for ticket purchase and more information regarding the 2018 Beyond the Suit Luncheon
We are proud to announce Angel Harris as our new Executive Director. Angel brings nearly 20 years of non-profit experience and deep professional roots in Central Ohio. Angel will be joining us mid-October where she will succeed Founder and CEO, Vicki Bowen Hewes, who will remain in an advisory role until the end of 2018, and Founder Emeritus following the leadership transition. We look forward to honoring Vicki and introducing Angel at this year’s Beyond The Suit Luncheon.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 140 sister affiliates in 20 countries across the globe! Worldwide website here.
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide a meter card and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Alternating Saturdays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Visit our DONATE page for Boutique partners that accept donations evenings and Saturdays.
Accepted 24 hours a day through our secure, on-line server, via postal mail (address above), or in person.
Dress for Success Columbus is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. In-kind and financial contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.