Dress for Success Columbus is looking for an energetic individual with a track record of proven leadership to continue our work as a catalyst for social change in Central Ohio on behalf of the thousands of women we empower annually.
Join us for Dine. Drink. Dress – THE celebration of the summer! Click image above for details!
We help women do what Oprah Winfrey so eloquently and powerfully exclaimed as she accepted the 2018 Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes: MAINTAIN HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER MORNING! Click here for a full transcript of her transformative address.
Dress for Success Columbus empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. All programs, including Interview and Employment Suiting, Career Center, and Professional Women’s Group Employment Retention are free of charge for every woman we assist. Any woman referred by a community partner is eligible for service.
With the community’s support, since opening our doors in 2007, we’re honored to have empowered thousands of women to achieve their potential in Central Ohio! We are proud to be an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, and over 140 sister affiliates in 20 countries across the globe! Worldwide website link: www.dressforsuccess.org
We are located at the SE corner of 5th and High in the vibrant Short North neighborhood. Our agency is easily accessible from downtown, neighboring communities as well as I-71, I-670 and I-315.
- MISSION ADDRESS: 1204 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201 | Directions
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Click here to be directed to a Google Map page preset with our address as the destination. Simply add your starting address to learn COTA options to Dress for Success Columbus.
- PARKING: Please utilize metered spaces on High or 4th Street.
- CLIENT / VISITOR: If you are a client or visitor arriving for an appointment, access the main mission entrance at the front of the building on High Street, and press the buzzer to the right of the door for assistance. Clients – if you arrive by car, there are 3 parking spots available behind our building labeled “Dress for Success Columbus.” If these are full, please park at a meter on High Street and we will provide a meter card and pay for your parking during your appointment time.
- APPAREL / SUPPLY DONOR: If you are delivering donations, access the Donation Acceptance entrance adjacent to Dress for Success parking spaces in the rear of the building, and ring the bell for assistance. We ask that all donations are delivered through the rear of the building in order to keep the front of the mission dedicated to client assistance.