Since Dress for Success Columbus opened it’s doors in 2007, we have been a part of thousands of women’s journeys to empowerment and self-sufficiency. Our work is fueled by the power of our community and we are grateful for each donor who has donated a pair of shoes, a suit or financially. You are the power that fuels change, creates opportunity and helps move women forward.
Click here to make a financial contribution and here for more information regarding apparel donations
Dress for Success Columbus respects the privacy of its donors. We deeply value the contributions that our donors make to sustain the mission of Dress for Success Columbus.
Dress for Success Columbus collects and uses personal information such as: name, address, phone number, and email address when a donor voluntarily provides it to us. In addition, Dress for Success Columbus keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used by the Executive Director and Development Committee to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections.
To protect the privacy of our donors, we maintain the following policies:
- We do not trade our donor lists with other organizations.
- We do not sell our donor lists to other organizations.
- We will contact donors prior to listing their names in our publications to solicit their consent and their preferred listing (when applicable).
- We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may request that they not be solicited in the future.
- Donors may request not to receive mailings, such as our newsletter.