Beyond the Suit
This year’s Beyond the Suit theme, Women, Work and Economic Empowerment – Lighting a Pathway for HER Future, will shine the light on the state of employment during the COVID-19 pandemic. This event will be a virtual hybrid with an opportunity to join us for an in-person experience at Easton where we’ll be providing socially-distanced tours of our brand new Mobile Career Center!
Our team is committed to creating an experience that is second to none. Angela An will emcee the event this year, and guests can expect to hear from our sisters including our amazing Woman of Power, Danni Wolfe. We’ll close our hour with a panel discussion titled “The State of the Woman” featuring the following powerhouse Boss Ladies:
- Kelley Griesmer, President and CEO of The Women’s Fund
- Elizabeth Martinez, President and CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
- Danni Wolfe, 2020 Dress for Success Columbus Woman of Power
- Moderated by Mia Hairston, SVP Human Resources, Nationwide Financial and 2020 Beyond the Suit Chair
Our virtual program will be conducted via Zoom with the link to be provided the day prior to the event. The program will be live 6 – 7 PM.
The in-person experience at Easton Town Center will have activities from 4 – 7 PM.
- 4 – 7 PM: Beyond the Suit activities around Easton Town Center
- Sip & Shop discounts
- Fashion Presentation
- Local Artists
- Mobile Career Center Tours
- 5:30 – 7 PM: Beyond the Suit Program at the Easton Drive-In
Food and Beverage Sponsors
Sweet Treat Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring Beyond the Suit 2020? Contact Stephanie Campolo Merkle at firstname.lastname@example.org