Based on the lead of Governor DeWine in response to the COVID-19 virus, Dress for Success Columbus leadership has made the very difficult decision to postpone Success InSight which is currently scheduled for this Saturday, March 14. Although disappointing, your health and the health of all guests are top priority. We will be sure to keep you posted as we work toward a future date for the conference.
Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have questions or need additional information.
Participant Comments | Success InSight 2018
“This was my first time attending, and I want to combine moving forward with my goal – my destination! This conference fueled my commitments!”
“I have attended every year, and I’m so grateful for this conference. I met new women who were encouraging. I look forward to this new chapter in my life.”
“This was my first Success InSight – I laughed, cried and was richly empowered! Thanks!”
“I gained so much from this conference and felt so empowered when I left.”
“The conference provided a wealth of information that I can use for the rest of my life. The quality of the presentations and credentials of the presenters were top-notch and if I could have afforded it, I would have paid for it.”
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do I need to be working full-time or a member of PWG to register for the conference and attend?
- NO. Success INSight is for ANY WOMAN – employed, unemployed, under-employed – who has received service at Dress for Success Columbus. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Is there a charge for anything throughout the conference?
- The value of this innovative conference is over $200 per person! We are so grateful that through of the support of our amazing sponsors, the conference, presentations, and refreshments are free of charge for all participants.
Where is the conference this year?
- This year, we are excited to partner with State Auto to host Success InSight at their amazing facility located at 518 E Broad St. on March 14, 2020.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Any woman eligible for services at Dress for Success Columbus is eligible to register for this free-of-charge day of empowerment! Children are not permitted at the event – please secure childcare for the time you will be at the conference. Due to limited space, registration is required.
What can I bring to the conference?
- You are welcome to bring anything you need for the day – your handbag, telephone, etc. Food and refreshments will be provided at no charge, and there is easy access to restrooms. Children are not permitted at the event – please secure childcare for the time you will be at the conference.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include SUCCESS INSIGHT in the subject line.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the conference?
- This year, we’re going green and printed tickets are NOT needed for admittance for the event.
What is the dress code for the conference?
- Dress code for the conference is business/professional. If you are coming directly from work and do not have time to change, your work apparel is acceptable.
Thank you to our program sponsors: