Date(s) - 03/24/2018
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Join Y.E.S. Columbus for a fun sweat session at Cycle 614 on March 24 – all of the proceeds or the class fees directly benefit Dress for Success Columbus! Get in a great workout, meet some great people and benefit Dress, what a great way to spend an afternoon! Info to sign up for the class is below. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the instructions to set up accounts and sign up for class:
- Go to www.cycle614.com
- Create an account (the CREATE ACCOUNT link is on the upper right hand side of the home page)
- Go to the Book the Bike page to find the schedule
- Scroll through the weeks to the date of the class using the “>>” icon to the right of the date
- The class is called “Y.E.S.! Fundraiser – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC”
- Click on the yellow “Sign Up” button
- A map of the bike room will come up. Click on the bike you want to ride
- You are all set!
All you need are your workout clothes, athletic shoes (or bike shoes with a standard SPD clip) and water! If you have never ridden at Cycle614 before, please arrive 20 minutes prior to class so you can get set up.